This high performance, fibre-free insulated board comes with a kraft paper facing on one side and plasterboard bonded to the other side.
Total thickness is 50mm - consists of 38mm Insulation board bonded to 12mm wallboard.
Suitable for wall insulation, pitched roof insulation and flat roof insulation.
Wall Insulation Application
- Insulating timber frame cavity walls
- Insulating masonry cavity walls with internal dry lining
- Insulating solid walls with internal dry lining – insulation boards fixed by dabs
Pitched Roof Insulation
- Insulating a pitched roof between and below rafters: cold roof insulation
- Insulating a loft or attic wall in pitched roof space
Flat Roof Insulation
- Insulating a flat roof with timber deck insulated between and below joist: cold deck insulation
||Thickness : 50.5mm|
||1 sheet per pack|
||2.93m2 per pack|
- Cork: In Stock
- Kerry: Call for Availability
- Model: B44