Free Recycling of Your Old Electrical ApplianceWe can help you dispose of your old appliances in an environmentally friendly manner. We will take away your old large appliance when we deliver your new one, and make sure it is recycled in accordance with the EU's WEEE Directive.
- We can take away your old appliance on delivery as long as it’s disconnected, or you can bring it into any of our stores. We DO NOT charge for this service.
- Please ensure that all personal data held on computers etc is removed before being sent for recycling.
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store.
- Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Terms & Conditions
- Registered Company Name: MD O'Shea & Sons
- Company Number: 17195
- VAT Number: 8Q92403E
- Registered Company Address: Park Road, Killarney, Co.Kerry V93 RW74
Welcome to M'D'O'Shea & Sons website terms ("Website") and conditions of use ("Terms"). These terms apply to the use or access of this website whether as a registered user or as a visitor. By using this website, you (the "user" or "you") agree to be bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should not use this website. The prices and availability of the goods, services and promotions on this website are subject to change and availability.
The Website is for use by people who are 18 years or over only. If you are under the age of 18 year, please do not use the Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us via email: [email protected]
Other policies which apply to M.D.O'Shea & Sons or the use of this website.
Please note: By continuing to use this website you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following policies which also apply to your use of the website.
Price of goods
The price listed on this Website (the "Price") for M.D.O'Shea & Sons products will be as stipulated when you make an order. The website displays prices both including and excluding VAT. When you order or reserve a product, you will receive an email with the price inclusive of VAT. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price from time to time to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the prices on the Website are wrong. We are also entitled to make adjustments to the price of products during sale times and introduce promotions on products without notice.
Product descriptions and images.
As many of our products are of a technical nature, it is not practical to give a detailed description for all products, we include as much information as possible in the specification tab. Where possible, we also include product datasheets, safety sheets and product certification. Due to the vast amount of product on this website, we cannot assure that all information is accurate and up to date at any given time. All descriptive matter, images, diagrams, colours and specifications are given as an approximation. All images are for illustration purposes only.