This high performance, fibre-free insulated board comes with a kraft paper facing on one side and plasterboard bonded to the other side.
Total thickness is 38mm - consists of 25mm Insulation board bonded to 12.5mm wallboard.
Suitable for wall insulation, pitched roof insulation and flat roof insulation.
Wall Insulation Application
- Insulating timber frame cavity walls
- Insulating masonry cavity walls with internal dry lining
- Insulating solid walls with internal dry lining – insulation boards fixed by dabs
Pitched Roof Insulation
- Insulating a pitched roof between and below rafters: cold roof insulation
- Insulating a loft or attic wall in pitched roof space
Flat Roof Insulation
- Insulating a flat roof with timber deck insulated between and below joist: cold deck insulation
||38mm overall with 12mm board|
- Cork: In Stock
- Kerry: In Stock
- Model: B43