What are Pressure/Power Washers used for?
Pressure/power washers are used to quickly clean surfaces by using a high-pressure water spray. They are used for a variety of tasks, such as cleaning driveways, sidewalks, decks, roofs, and cars.
How to use a Pressure/Power Washer?
1. Read the instruction manual and make sure you understand all safety instructions.
2. Make sure the area is clear of any debris or items that could be damaged by the water pressure.
3. Connect the garden hose to the pressure washer and turn on the water supply.
4. Connect the power washer to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
5. Adjust the pressure setting according to what is recommended for your specific task and start spraying in a side-to-side sweeping motion, making sure not to stay in one spot for too long or you may damage the surface being cleaned.
6. Once you have finished cleaning, turn off both the power washer and water supply, then disconnect them from each other and from their respective outlets/hoses before storing them away safely.