On August 15th 2018, we implemented a 3-tier delivery charge based on distance from our stores and order value.
Tier 1. Customers inside Killarney and Ballincollig will now be offered free delivery on all orders over €50, orders under €50 are subject to a €10 delivery charge.
Tier 2. Tier 2 comprises of areas surrounding Killarney and Ballincollig. For these areas, if your order is over €200, there is free delivery. If your order is under €200, there is a €20 delivery charge.
Tier 3. Tier 3 extends to all other areas in Cork and Kerry. For these areas, if your order is over €400, there is free delivery. If your order is under €400, there is a €40 delivery charge.
To find out what the delivery charge is for your order,please go to your shopping cart and click the drop down menu ‘Estimate shipping & Taxes’, select your County and nearest town or City and click ‘GetQuotes’.
Please note: If you feel that your order is an edge case and should be subject to a different delivery charge, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on the live chat in the bottom right of your screen or by filling in the below form.
• We provide delivery throughout Cork & Kerry 6 days a week.
• If your order is worth over €200 we offer free delivery. (Subject to change on August 15th)
• If you have any enquiries relating to our delivery service, please fill in our Delivery Enquiry form below.
• If you have an account with M.D. O'Shea & Sons, please quote your account number and we can charge the goods to your account before delivery.
• We DO NOT accept cash on delivery.
• All deliveries must be signed for by the customer on receipt of their order.